Reach for Change’s system for Stakeholder Relations Management were piloted in 2013 on all levels in the organization. A digital system were set up to support the implementation of the system in all operations onwards.
We identify different stakeholders in the four areas of impact below.
1) A Stakeholder is a person or entity that is affected by or can affect the impact of the organization
2) We mainly map our 1st degree stakeholders
- Stakeholders who have a direct impact on us or we on them
3) For our most important stakeholder, we map 2nd degree stakeholders
- Partner companies – e.g. partner’s customers
- Change Leaders – e.g. Change Leader’s employees
4) We map any 2nd degree child stakeholders
- Children impacted by Change Leaders’ activities
- Employee’s children or children directly impacted by suppliers
- Note that there should be a group containing child stakeholder in each of the four areas
Business partners and academia have asked for more and deeper understanding of the effect of the organization. The impact site will provide an accessible way of having more insights in the methods and results of Reach for Change. Read more under Program Effectivness .